A great big thank you to Karen at http://fullcupthirstyspirit.wordpress.com/ for the honour. It was a thrill to receive this award. As per the rules of this award, I have to:
- share who gave me the award and link back to their blog
- write down 7 random facts about myself
- give the award to 15 other bloggers and let them know that they have won
- pop the award on my blog
7 Random Facts about myself:
- I am a first generation Canadian – my parents were both Italian immigrants.
- I love books and shows about vampires but I just couldn’t finish reading the Twilight series because the writing was so poor.
- Shoes are my weakness – (I don’t need to share how many pairs I own).
- I need to make my bedroom an iPad free zone because I can spend hours reading blogs, social media sites etc.
- I played soccer for the first time in my 40′s with a team of mostly 20 year-olds and almost died several times – no really! I bounced and rolled across the soccer field when a “child” on the other team checked me and got several soccer balls square in the face….What was I thinking?
- I feel like I am still a 20-something year old except when I have difficulty getting out of my chair, or bed, or the car because my body creaks and I pass a mirror and realize I have to visit my hairstylist more often to cover the shocking patch of grey hair on the top of my head.
- My guilty pleasure – watching The Young and the Restless, which I watched for over 35 years.
The bloggers I’m passing on this award to:
http://onethousandsingledays.com/ – a great writer with an incredible life story
http://getwritedowntoit.wordpress.com/ – funny irreverent view of life
http://enjoylifeforonce.wordpress.com/ – inspiring teachings about mindfulness and living life fully
http://wheresmybackpack.com/ – travel inspiration
http://suellewellyn2011.wordpress.com/ – beautiful photos and travel inspiration
http://shortstoriesfromlife.wordpress.com/ – wonderful life stories
http://nomadgrad.com/ – Hilary is simply inspiring, a great writer and adventurer
http://raisingmyrainbow.com/ – we should all be inspired by CJ’s family
http://mimokhairphotography.com/ – fabulous street photography
http://jumpforjoyphotoproject.wordpress.com/ – because it makes me smile
http://chocolatesandraspberries.com/ – fashion inspiration
http://singlein2012.wordpress.com/ – honest personal journal
I hope others enjoy these blogs as much as I have.