1. I’m an Aries – a great sign although some would suggest that people under this sign are controlling. I would suggest that we are just always right 🙂 !
2. I live with My One and Only (MOO). We have been together for over 20 years and it’s still good. She inspires, encourages and motivates me.
3. I have the cutest dog in the world. Her name is Abbey and she is almost
12 14 years old.
4. I want to be one of those runners who makes running look effortless. Instead I huff and puff to complete a 5 km run (when I can get motivated). Thank you Apple for the iPod which makes running tolerable especially with a great play list (Glee) or audio book. 2013 Update: I’m still trying to be one of those runners – still not really happening.
5. I love traveling (anywhere) and exploring the world and its people. My favourite sun destination (currently) is Costa Rica. My bucket list includes visiting all the continents at least once – three down, four to go.
6. I love food and love to cook, but mostly I love food. I don’t really bake but did I mention I love food. I think that dark chocolate should be a required food group.
7. I have given up caffeine (except for chocolate) but I love my non-fat, decaf latte from Starbucks. Does decaf count as caffeine? 2013 Update: After visiting a coffee plantation in Costa Rica I have started drinking coffee with caffeine. Now my coffee of choice is a non-fat latte (preferably with a shot of peppermint or mocha).
8. Reading is my passion, my escape, my spa day… mysteries are my favourite genre. My library card and my Kobo are prized possessions.
9. Starting a blog scares, intrigues and challenges me….. 2013 Update: I have gotten over my fear but am no less intrigued and challenged and loving the blogging community.
10. This blog is an opportunity to write and explore my creative side – mostly through photography.
Drop me a line if you get a chance – it thrills me to pieces and gives me a chance to explore new blogs.